Printing is one of the essential needs for today at both workplace and home. It fastens all types of tasks that are some way or the other associated with the documentation. And, to be honest, Dell Printers, be it Dell photo 924 All-in-One Printer or any other models, are said to be the best printer available in the market now. All of its models are incredible, especially because they offer huge performance level, and come packed with interestingly friendly user-interface.
But there are a few instances where user faces difficulty while using the device. And, this is something that can happen with almost all brands of printers. So, you don’t have to panic if your printer has suddenly stopped printing. You can call the experts at Dell printer tech support number and they will surely help you out with the same. But, if you want to resolve the issues on your own, it is best to follow some of the basic steps that are mentioned below. So, take a quick glance:
- At first, you need to open your PC, followed by going to the section for “control panel”.
- Now, you need to wait for the page to get opened.
- As soon as your page is opened, you will get to see an option that says “device and printers” option.
- Here, you will find that the page contains the list of printer names
- Also, you will be able to notice which of the printers from the list are on default mode.
- Now, for deleting them, you need to click on “All,” followed by clicking on the option that says “user account control,” which will appear on your screen.
- Now, after that, you are supposed to click on the button that says “yes.”
- Now, you have finally removed the entire driver.
Steps To Download, and then install the driver from Internet?
- You need to open your web browser, followed by typing “Dell.com” in the search bar
- As soon as the page opens, you are then supposed type the model details
- Later, you will get to see many links from where you can download the driver. But, you are supposed to go to the “Drivers and Downloads” option.
- And from there, you need to download it.
- Now, you have to open the downloaded by, and make sure that you have step-by-step followed the on-screen instruction to complete the process of installation
- In the end, you need to allow the device to be connected
There are chances that once you have re-installed the driver, your issues will be resolved. However, if you still get stuck and your printer still stops to function the way it should, you need to be assured of the fact that your problems have been resolved by the experts. Just pick up your call and dial their customer service number. And, if you face similar kind of issues with any other brands, for example, Brother Printer, you need to dial Brother Printer customer service number to fix the matter permanently. As soon as you call at this number, you will be able to connect with the skilled and expert professionals of the USA and Canada, who are available round the clock to fix the issues permanently.