Is your Lexmark Printer not printing on both the paper sides? Is is that the Duplex Printing option of the Lexmark Printer has not been turned on? Are you looking for a proper resolution to duplex a print task on Lexmark Printer? Well, in such a situation, you are required to follow a few significant steps for enabling the Duplex Mode. But, if you don’t know how you can enable that, it is advised to you to dial Lexmark printer helpline number. The experts available at this number will help you out with this problem for sure. However, if you want an immediate resolution without contacting the professionals, make sure that you have followed the instructions that are enlisted below. So, take a quick look:
In order to enable the Duplex Setting, it is necessary for you to check the “Driver/Software” settings to check if they are configured properly or not.
- At first you need to go to the list of installed printers. Now, you are supposed to right-click on the respective printer, and then you need to click on the “Properties” option.
- In the next step, you need to click on the “Device” tab. It may be listed on the “Install Option”
- Now, you are required to click on the “Update” button, in order to update the driver, and it will also show the current setting of the printer.
- If you are not able to get the “Update” option, you can click on the “Ask Printer” button. But, if both the options are unavailable, you can even add the duplex option manually. And to do that, you are required to choose “Duplex” option, which you can find after clicking on the “Available” option. Later, you are supposed to click on the “Add” option. It will move the Duplex option to the installed area.
- Click on the “Apply” button, and then on the “OK” button. After this, you are required to take a test printout, if the problem is resolved, it is well and good. However, if it still persist, you need to try the next method. Alternatively, you can also dial Lexmark printer technical support number.
- Right click on the name of the printer, followed by choosing the option for “System & Preferences”
- You will have to go to the Duplex area, followed by selecting one of the options. It is best to opt for “2-sided printing.”
- Now, in the end, all you need to do is to click on “Apply” and “OK” to save the changes.
Just in case, if you are stuck in the middle, you need to take quick assistance from the experts. No matter if you are trying to enable the duplex mode or you want to increase speed of Lexmark printer, you are advised to take quick help from the professionals who are available round the clock to troubleshoot all issues that are associated with the printer.